Board's Rules at Web Site
You may now view the Board's rules by accessing its web site. In addition to the Board's rules, the site currently contains interpretive letters from the Board as well as Board notices, copies of Forms G-37/G-38 submitted by dealers and past issues of MSRB Reports.
At the end of April 1998, the Board will no longer supply dealers with subscriptions to the loose-leaf edition of the MSRB Manual. The Board will provide those dealers "registered" with the Board a copy of each printing of the soft-cover edition of the Manual. Interested parties may obtain the loose-leaf edition of the Manual from Commerce Clearing House.
In This Issue
Operational Start Date for Customer Transaction Reporting
- The operational start date of the customer transaction phase of the Board's Transaction Reporting Program has been delayed. However, the Board's testing program is ongoing and dealers should ensure that they are testing their transaction reporting capabilities with the Board at this time or have scheduled a date to do so.
Question and Answer Notice: Rule G-38
- The Board is publishing a third Question and Answer notice concerning rule G-38, on consultants.
- Amendments Filed: Rule G-38
- The Board has filed amendments to rule G-38, on consultants, that would give dealers the option of disclosing their consulting arrangements to issuers, pursuant to section (c) of the rule, on either an issue-specific or issuer-specific basis.
Amendments to Exempt Certain Dealers from the Form G-37/G-38 Submission Requirement and Other Amendments
- Amendments Filed: Rules G-37, G-38 and G-8
Disclosures in Connection with New Issues
- Amendments Filed: Rule G-32
- The Board has filed proposed amendments to rule G-32, on disclosures in connection with new issues.
Also In This Issue
Revised Forms G-36 and Amendment to Rule G-8 Filed
Proposed Amendment to Board's Continuing Education Program
- Amendment Filed: Rule G-3
- Amendments Approved: Rule G-35
- Amendments Filed: Rules G-11, G-12 and G-8
Activities of Financial Advisors
- Amendment Filed: Rule G-23
Letter of Interpretation
- Rule G-15
Fee for CD-ROM Containing Copies of Forms G-37/G-38
Recommendations Requested for Board Nominations
Publications Order Form
Copyright 2000 Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. All Rights Reserved. Terms and Conditions of Use