For over 45 years, the MSRB has served as the principal regulator of the municipal securities market. Our highest priority is to fulfill our congressional mandate to protect investors, issuers and the public interest by promoting a fair and efficient market. Our market ensures access to capital for communities across the country, enabling them to drive economic development, invest in infrastructure and education and do things that create a better life.
Our success as an organization depends on the contributions of a diverse group of skilled and results-oriented individuals who value the highest standards of performance and excellence. Select one of the categories below to learn more about the teams at the MSRB.
Additional Information for Job-Seekers
- Watch a Message from MSRB CEO Mark Kim
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at the MSRB
- MSRB Team by the Numbers: Explore some fun facts about the incredible diversity of the MSRB team.
- Understand Our Culture
- Learn more about the application process and the benefits of working at the MSRB.
- Want to learn more about the municipal market we strengthen and protect? Explore our Education Center.
The MSRB is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, disability, status as a special disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam era, other covered veteran, age, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal, or local law.