The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB) provides free training videos to assist state and local governments, municipal securities dealers and other market participants in submitting data and documents to the MSRB's Market Transparency Systems.
Videos are available for the following:
- Submitting primary market documents, continuing disclosure documents and related data.
- Reporting trades and reviewing compliance and error reports through the MSRB's Real-time Transaction Reporting System (RTRS).
- Submitting data elements for variable rate securities to the MSRB's Short-term Obligation Rate Transparency (SHORT) System.
- Submitting variable rate securities documents through the EMMA Dataport.
To begin a training video, select the title and then click the "play" icon.
Primary Market Tutorials
- Submitting Primary Market Disclosures for a New Issue
- Adding to or Removing Securities from a Primary Market Submission
- Adding to or Removing an Issue or a Series from a Primary Market Submission
- Submitting and Archiving an Official Statement Document
- Submitting Remarketing Data and Information
- Submitting an Advance Refunding
- Submitting a Security Ineligible for CUSIP Assignment
- Submitting Commercial Paper for a Primary Offering
- Submitting Primary Market Disclosures for 529 Plans
- Submitting Voluntary Official Statements for 529 Plans
Continuing Disclosure Tutorials
- Creating an Organization Account
- Submitting Financial Disclosures
- Submitting Event-Based Disclosures
- Creating and Controlling Groups of Securities
- Submitting Continuing Disclosures for 529 Plans
RTRS Web Tutorials
- Introduction to RTRS Web
- Submitting Modifying Canceling Trade Through RTRS Web
- RTRS Web Compliance Reports
- RTRS Web Regulatory Status and Error Code Review
Variable Rate Securities Tutorials